Getting started šŸš€

• 26 January 2022
  • 21 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Welcome to the Amplitude Community!

Weā€™re here to discuss Amplitudeā€™s products in theseĀ categories, where you can search for answers, post questions, and overcome any roadblocks.

To get started create an account. You can then:Ā 

If you havenā€™t already, log in or create aĀ profile,Ā introduce yourself, and review our communityĀ terms and conditions.Ā 

In addition to myself, your community manager, our Technical Support and Professional Services teams will be moderating content. Donā€™t be shy and get to know fellow digital analytics experts!

21 replies

Badge

Hi!

My name is Imtiaz and I run a Mar-Tech Company. Weā€™ve recently started usiing Amplitude for our clients and looking forward to learning from the community here!

Ā 

best regards

Badge

Hi Everyone!

Ā 

Iā€™m New to the community and want to know about the custom integrations with Amplitude.

Ā 

Is there any API docs or custom integrations docs to refer?Ā  It would be really helpful.

Ā 

Thanks in advance,

Satheesh

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching outĀ @Satheesh2492Ā I hope all is well. Here are a few community threads that are related.Ā :grinning:

Ā 

I also ran a quick search and found his article in our help center.Ā https://developers.amplitude.com/docs/export-apiĀ You can run additional searches using the bar at the top of this page near your profile photo. Let me know what you find!Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Welcome to the Community,Ā @Satheesh2492!
I would like to add upon to the excellent resources that Jeremie has posted above -

https://help.amplitude.com/hc/en-us/sections/201147128-Import-data-via-integrations

https://help.amplitude.com/hc/en-us/sections/203209607-Export-your-Amplitude-data

These will help you understand how you can integrate your existing data sources with Amplitude.

Hope these help you in getting started.

Badge

Hi @Jeremie GluckmanĀ and @Saish Redkar,

Thanks a lot for your replies and those are really helpful for my requirement.

Thanks,

Satheesh

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Amplitude team and community,

Ā 

Previously Amplitude teamĀ helped me answered some technical questions via email (thank you for the wonderful answers and support!). I hope I can help other people solve their similar problems by posting my future questions here, rather than via email.

Ā 

Best,

Lau

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Welcome @Lau! Thank you for helping out!Ā šŸ˜ƒ

Badge

Hello Everyone,

Ā 

My name is Advait and we are building a social media for sports called Podeum. We have been using Amplitude for almost a couple of months now, itĀ has beenĀ great experience.Ā 

I am experiencing some issues while defining the session, itā€™s only allowing me to define the property for grouping the session but not the start / end event & timeout minutes.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We have applied for the scholarship today itself, Amplitude team has given us the full access of the growth plan till the application is in review, but it had changed the session definition and hence few of the charts have changed and it is not allowing me to change the session definition.Ā 

Thanks,

AdvaitĀ 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Welcome,Ā @advait! šŸ˜€ Thanks for posting here.Ā I went ahead and created a ticket. Feel free to share any questions that come up, along withĀ screenshots in our support forums. The team is here to help! Please keep us posted as you make progress with Podeum.Ā 

Badge

Hi everyone,

I am an Australian ProductĀ Manager moving to SF this year- coming over for a visit and to attend the Amplify conference!

I implemented Amplitude in my last startup.Ā ItĀ was so much fun learning about our users through behavioural data!Ā 

Look forward to connecting with fellow users and finding some event buddies!!

Thanks,

Seb ā€‹ā€‹

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Welcome to the community @sebagudelo!Ā šŸ˜ƒ

Question,Ā 

I am investigating Amplitude as a analyticsĀ solution for my company and I would like to know if there are any analytics that we get for ā€œfreeā€ aka a no-code solution for just including/linking against amplitudeā€™s libraries? If so can someone point me to where that is documented so that I can see what that is?

Ā 

Thank you I appreciate it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out here, @nick.simiĀ . Iā€™ve forwarded your note to the team in case you need more expert input. In the meantime, hereā€™s our pricing page with details about each tier.Ā https://amplitude.com/pricing

Hi everyone,

Iā€™m just getting started with using Amplitude, and there is something Iā€™ve been having trouble implementing.Ā I'm trying to make a data table for an event that shows each event property with each of their values (non-numeric) as frequencies. I've read all of the support articles on data tables, watched the videos, and still cannot figure it out.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Shionne

Hi everyone,Ā 

Iā€™m a software developer I just getting started using Amplitude with some clients. Itā€™s a nice platform but Iā€™ve been having some issues regarding implementation with iOS platform, for some reason it's showing unknown platform. Could somebody help me, please ??

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

WelcomeĀ @shionneĀ andĀ @jaime.arevalo!Ā šŸ˜ Iā€™ll make sure you get connected to our support team.Ā 

Hi everyone,

My name is AndrĆ© and Iā€™m testing Amplitude as an Analytics Platform solution for integrating with our Flag Features management tool. We are excited about Flagsmith and Amplitude integration, but I canā€™t read the events from Flagsmith in the Amplitude platform. According to Flagsmith support team the events have been sent correctly, but neither in the Dashboard nor in the Dashboard API Iā€™ve seen my events.

Best regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thanks for posting here @ahfamaral. Iā€™ll make sure this gets on the teamā€™s radar.Ā 

Badge

Hi, I am Prithvi, and new to amplitude, I tried connecting amplitude to singular, which is a MMT, but I cant find data sent by the MMT on amplitude. Can someone help me figure out why this is happening.Ā 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@Prithvi RajĀ welcome!Ā To integrate Singular with Amplitude, you need to ensure that Singular is using theĀ Amplitude Attribution APIĀ to send data to Amplitude. If you do not see the data, it's possible that the integration might not have been set up correctly. You can find detailed instructions on setting up and using this integration inĀ Singular's documentation. Do you mind checking through these steps and seeing if this resolves the issue? šŸ™

Badge

How do I know if ADĀ  ID is being passed from singular to amplitudeĀ 

Ā