Solved

Is there any amplitude-community Slack-Space ?

• 20 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi guys, I was wondering if there is any Amplitude-professional users Slack workspace ? As, for example, some workspaces exist for marketers / data scientist etc. 

If not maybe we shal create one? 

thanks 

icon

Best answer by Jeremie Gluckman 27 January 2022, 03:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Great idea! Please share the channel if you find/create one!

Userlevel 1
Badge

@SheenaGreen thank you for you comment.

There is a huge community in Eastern Europe at least, more than 1.6 k members only in one russian telegram-chat.

Maybe we can somehow tag Amplitude employees so they can see this topic? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Mikhail Shcherbakov !

Denis here from Amplitude, thanks for writing in! Unfortunately, I do not believe there is a public slack channel for professional users. However, I think it would be a great idea if you wanted to go ahead and create one or a discord or something similar! It’s a marvellous idea and would get more users together, especially as the telegram is so active! If you do create one, can you let us know and post it here? 

Thanks Mikhail!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi, @Mikhail Shcherbakov and @Denis Holmes :blush: It’s exciting to see how you’re connecting with others who are in Amplitude’s orbit. Keep it up! The telegram chat is a space for our reseller community in Eastern Europe. We’d like to have everyone looking to chat about these categories involved in the official Amplitude Community! :clap: While you can’t start group chats on this site quite yet, you can send messages to users using the “Send Message” button on their profile.

Here’s where to send a message on a user’s profile.