Solved

Impossible to see the paths of users

• 19 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi there!
I have a problem: compiling funnels it is impossible to see the paths of users who have chosen other events and this happens with all events

Did anyone face with such a problem?

icon

Best answer by JennRu 19 May 2023, 19:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @Mikhail Yakubov thank you for surfacing this issue. This is a Priority1 bug that Amplitude engineers are actively investigating across all orgs. 

In the meantime to support your analyses, I proposed an alternative analysis suggestion using pathfinder charts here to gather more insights on which events users are performing between event A and B. 

• Pathfinder chart 
    • In this chart, you can filter on paths that start with the first event in your funnel, and then filter by sessions that include the second event in your funnel. 
    • Then you can adjust the % buckets to view as granularly or as high level as you’d like for all the path variations users take within a session to reach event B.
  • Pathfinder users chart

I hope this supports your analysis as our team works hard to resolve this bug. Thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @Mikhail Yakubov,  the engineers have resolved the bug as of May 26. I can confirm this is working in a few orgs that I have spot checked. 

Please let me know if you are able to complete your user paths analysis now, thanks!