Solved

Daily Login Activity

• 21 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi there, 

I am a beginner with the Amplitude platform - I am curious why the line graph for Daily Login Activity shows multiple lables of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. and why there is a (none) associated to this activity. 

Also I’ve selected Frequency to measure this data but the number of logins that are displayed in the chart are different from the numbers in the line graph. 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Saish Redkar 21 February 2024, 18:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Maggie Little 

Looks like you have a group by applied on your user ID. From your screenshot, it seems to be getting applied on the Segment by side.

From the chart results, it seems like your events are not capturing user ID correctly as most of them are none values.

Hi there, 

I am a beginner with the Amplitude platform - I am curious why the line graph for Daily Login Activity shows multiple lables Instaup apk of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. and why there is a (none) associated to this activity. 

Also I’ve selected Frequency to measure this data but the number of logins that are displayed in the chart are different from the numbers in the line graph. 

Thanks!