Solved

Amplitude Hubspot Integration: List Created and Not Populated

Show first post

38 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@sydney.koh In the hopes of speeding this up. What you’ve just reproduced is the problem that initially caused me to open this discussion.

However, in my follow on post, I was able to get a HubSpot list populated, but then subsequent syncs didn’t work.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thanks! I will share those details too! Will post here when I have an update

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@sydney.koh Any updates on your side?

Hi @kdavis , thank you for your patience. The fix has been merged and is now live in the production environment. Could you please give it another try? Please let me know if you still encounter any issues. 🙂

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Leo Li Thanks! I’l go and test it out right away!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@sydney.koh Seems like you left the synced cohort [HubSpot] Users Validating Email and Not Completing Tutorial Within the Last Day (Copy) in my account, and, as I didn’t create it, I don’t have permissions to remove it.

Could you delete it please?

@sydney.koh Seems like you left the synced cohort [HubSpot] Users Validating Email and Not Completing Tutorial Within the Last Day (Copy) in my account, and, as I didn’t create it, I don’t have permissions to remove it.

Could you delete it please?

Hi @kdavis, I just archived it. Does it work for you?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thank Leo! I deleted it too!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Is there anything else you needed on this @kdavis 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Leo Li @sydney.koh No. It seems like it’s all working now! Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

awesome going to close this out now then!

Hi, has this been resolved? I’m having the same issues as @kdavis 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi Brian, 

The issue kdavis had has been resolved as of 7 months ago! So if you are facing a similar issue it is likely unrelated to the bug kdavis had.

Could you share more details on your issue is it exactly the same as kdavis? I would recommend making a support ticket so we can investigate your case more.

Best,

Sydney