Skip to main content
Tip

Onboarding Users in Amplitude Is as Crucial as Your First Insight

• 10 September 2024
  • 0 replies

As Saish Redkar, Senior Product Manager at DataRobot, says “Product analytics is a team sport. If you don't pass and share, no one wins.”

To that end, he suggests 3 things have helped him to boost internal Amplitude adoption:

Notebooks are a powerful feature. I use them for defining and sharing our onboarding guide, the FAQs, and data storytelling. I think data storytelling is the major aspect of how you are sharing your insights and how we are communicating to the stakeholders.

Slack integration has been powerful. I've seen some impact after enabling the unfurling of chat links in Slack. People are getting to see the first hand view of the chart inside Slack only.

Team specific office hours were a huge bonus for us.  A very team specific or focused hours, like just having engineering versus customer success gives more value because the questions you can answer them are tailor made to that.”

This is a snippet from 7 Lessons from 7 Years using Amplitude in which Saish shares his insights from using Amplitude and from leading over 1300 discussions on data governance and product analytics on the forum.

Be the first to reply!