Solved

Why do I not see frequency in funnel report?

• 17 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hey there,

When looking into frequency of my funnel report, I don`t get data that makes sense. 

The funnel consists of three steps, and I`d like to see frequency (retries of event A before event B) between two of them. 

Where / how do I have to adjust settings to be able to see this?

icon

Best answer by Saish Redkar 17 July 2023, 23:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Gerrit Mewes 

You will have to toggle the “Counting how many times each User did” selection as seen below to choose your step1→ step2.  Your current selections is showing you the frequency from step2→ step3 per your funnel steps.

Let me know if I have interpreted your question correctly.

Badge

Yeah, that worked. Many thanks Saish. 
I also liked the definition of frequency i got when exporting the results: “Frequency of Performing Previous Step Before Conversion,"    inventory-excel-import-upload-start => inventory-excel-import-results-receive" 
This helps to interpret the data. Could be clearer in the UI from my point of view.

Another, related question: we can see that for my test case, there were 3 upload attempts before a successful conversion. When i look at the funnel conversion though, only 2 out of 3 uploads are counted. Why is that? Is the number of subsequent events limited by its predecessor? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@Gerrit Mewes hope it’s ok that I mark this post as solved since the first question was answered and it looks like your second question is linked to this post.

Badge

This is the post Esther referred to: 

@saish in case you can answer this one as well, i`d highly appreciate!