Solved

see all account events over time

• 16 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello

I am using the account feature.

looking for a way to track an account journey inside Amplitude (similar to what you get when looking at the “user look-up” for a singel user)

when filtering to see “account” instead of “user” 

you are not getting all of that account events but you get all account events

and when looking for a specific account you are not getting all that account journey, but a sump of all the events of that account. 

is there a way to see the account events over time such as you see for a user?

I  am using the plus plan

thank you

icon

Best answer by franciskafyi 19 April 2023, 02:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hey @shani cohen,

Unfortunately, we don’t have exactly that same view for Accounts as we do for Users, but you are able to get some cool aggregate insights. Here’s how to get there: Navigate to User Look-Up, click Accounts and then search for a unique account-level identifier (e.g. for us and visualized in my screenshot, I searched for our Demo Org Id). Once you find it, click into it and scroll past the account-level properties until you get to actual Amplitude charts (screenshot). 

Another way I would recommend you getting more account-level information is to build a dashboard with the kind of insights you’re looking for and then filter by an account-level identifier. We leverage Amplitude this way for our product-led sales efforts and our Sales teams will jump into Amplitude, filter for their account and get more information on what they’re doing in our product.

I hope this is helpful!