Solved

Integration with Amplitude SDK to send events into other SDKs

• 18 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi Datamosters,

My name is Vimlesh, i am the founder of UserExperior a digital experience monitoring product for mobile apps. I am really amazed by the way Amplitude has grown in these recent years and many of our clients using are using Amplitude are happy with its offerings.

I am not a user of Amplitude, but many of our clients are using Amplitude. Most of our clients have requested us to build an integration with Amplitude where they send events to Amplitude and further these events can be sent to UserExperior via Amplitude. 

I have read about the APIs available which can push events but these are sever calls. We wanted to explore an option where the Amplitude SDK sends events into UserExperior SDK. We have similar integration which segment via a Middleware. So wanted to check if any of the fellow community members have tried to do something similar or any recommendations fellow community members have.

Looking forward to learning a host of new things about Amplitude from fellow community members.

Thanks.

Vimlesh Gautam

icon

Best answer by Saish Redkar 18 August 2022, 19:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @vimleshg 

Welcome to the Amplitude Community!

I believe you would require more support than just the public SDKs to build out integrations/connections to your product and make it available to your clients. From your use case, it seems like your clients might want to use Amplitude as their CDP and then downstream their data to your tool.

You can definitely try building out your custom integration using the available SDKs, but I would recommend going through their Technology Partner program for better guidance and support.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @vimleshg welcome to the Amplitude Community! :) 

I would agree with @Saish Redkar that it would be definitely beneficial for you to join the Technology Partner Program to get the ball rolling in regards to a direct integration.

Other options as you have mentioned is indeed middleware which is documented, here.

Hi @Saish Redkar & @eddie.gaona 

Thank you for your response. I did check out the partner program and we have applied for it. But for the Technical Partner Program its mentioned that we need to first build the integration and then we can become the technical partner. We are trying to figure out how can we build the integration. 

Can you share any thoughts on this?

Thanks for the help.