Missing events in data tab

• 21 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi!

I need some help viewing events in the data tab. We’re sending over new events but we’re not able to see them for one of our projects. When I examine properties of this event in the properties section of the data tab, I do see the event mentioned but for whatever reason I’m not seeing it in the events section of the data tab or use it when creating a chart. We are also well under the limits for new event types and properties, and I do see these events in a different project that’s meant for other envs.

Just want to see if there is something that can be done to see these events

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @amplitudeuser56 Thank you for this question. Here’s a helpful thread with more info about. Please keep us posted if you need anything else!  

thanks for following up @Jeremie Gluckman ! That post is about a problem different that what we’re seeing. We are well under our event type max. This is a newly created project with only two events types. We are just failing to see new event types being surfaced in the ui

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thanks for clarifying @amplitudeuser56. We’d need more information about your specific set up to understand what’s going on. I’ll forward this to our support team.