Solved

Measured As Module

• 16 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I cannot seem to find the ‘Measured As Module’ in my segmentation charts. By default it is set as ‘unique users’ but I want to see a cumulative measure. 

icon

Best answer by franciskafyi 19 April 2023, 02:40

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Abhi Lamba welcome to the community! Can you see this module in Segmentation? And here’s an article with definitions for each measurement available. 

You can even build a formula in the advanced dropdown in the same module. Here’s more on custom formulas.

Badge

HI @Esther Trapadoux I actually do not see that module at all on my Segmentation. That is exactly what the issue is. Your screen shows those modules to the left, but how do I access that space?

Badge

Hey @Esther Trapadoux just wondering if you had a solution for me. I do not see the modules on my screen. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hey @Abhi Lamba, I see what’s going on here. @Esther Trapadoux has access to our new chart controls and you do not (yet). To get to a cumulative view you have to choose “Formula” (under the section where you choose your events and properties) and then use the custom formula CUMSUM (see documentation here).

I hope this helps!

Badge

@franciskafyi that worked like a charm. Thank you!