Solved

Failed Events Report

• 10 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi team, we have setup Iterable as a Destination on Amplitude. On the Delivery tab we can see a chart showing the delivery rate and the number of events not delivered. 

Is there a way to get a report that shows which events are failing to be delivered to this downstream destination? 

icon

Best answer by Esther Trapadoux 27 April 2023, 11:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Miguel Cuevas and welcome to the community! 👋 Thanks for reaching out and happy to help!

When utilizing our event streaming capability with an integration like Iterable, we have another tab on the link that you've sent for Debugger. The Debugger tab will showcase any errors that you are experiencing recently for that project as seen in the screenshot below:

?name=Screen+Shot+2022-10-18+at+9.51.24+AM.png
 Our documentation states: The user must exist within Iterable to send events. The Amplitude user_id must match an existing user in Iterable. If the user downstream cannot be matched, the event stream will fail for that particular event.

Let me know if this is what you’re looking for!

Esther

Thank you for your answer Esther, I was looking more for a list of failed delivery events over a time period. The debugger section does help but it's not quite what I was looking for. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@Miguel Cuevas got it! And sorry about the delayed reply. There are a few different options when pulling data from Amplitude:

Is this more of what you were looking for?