Solved

Delete an organization

• 7 April 2023
  • 6 replies

How do I delete an organization?

It turns our our company already has an organization so I want to remove the one that I just created.

icon

Best answer by Esther Trapadoux 18 April 2023, 06:34

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thanks for posting here @JohnK and excuse the delay. Here’s more information on deleting your account. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@JohnK hope you’re doing well! Were you able to try the solution Jeremie posted? Just wanted to check in and make sure this worked for you.

@Jeremie Gluckman@Esther Trapadoux - Thanks for your response. I think there is some confusion. I want to delete an organization (not an account). How can I do that?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@JohnK got it! Looks like you wrote into our support team to get help with this (and apologies about the confusion around what you’re looking to do). Can you complete this form to have the organization deleted? This should be the last hoop to jump through.

@Esther Trapadoux - Thank you. I have submitted the form. This is a very confusing process.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@JohnK agreed, the process isn’t ideal. We didn’t want to make it too easy to delete an org since if someone does that by mistake, they’ll risk losing their data. This makes it tricky to build into the product with the proper guardrails in place. 😓

Thanks for submitting the form!!