Question

Can't see option to merge / transform events

• 8 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Hi there,
I’m looking to consolidate some events and according to this help page I should be able to see a ‘Transform’ option after I select the events to merge (as shown in pic) yet sadly its not available. I believe the ‘Transform’ option feature is available on all plans. Can anyone tell me where I’m going wrong please?

Thanks in advance, Tom

7 replies

Badge
Hi tomvamos,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! My name is Audrey, and I am your Technical Support Agent here to help you.

As this is a plan-related question, please reach out to your CSM Felipe for a quote.

If you have an unrelated support question in the future, please create another ticket. Thank you, and have a great day!

Best,
Audrey

P.S. Checkout upcoming events and user meetups on our events page.

We have the same issue. I don’t think it is a plan-related question since, as written here, this feature should be available to users on all Amplitude plans.

Thanks @liuaud 

Badge

We have the same issue. I don’t think it is a plan-related question since, as written here, this feature should be available to users on all Amplitude plans.

@Vlad Turak The reason you don’t have the add-on in your plan may be because you are on a legacy plan--please consult with your CSM about this. Thanks! I realize this is confusing since the docs don’t specify that.

@liuaud facing the same issue here, I notice a lot of support tickets say “contact your CSM”, but how do I find my CSM and how should I contact them? Thanks.

@liuaud facing the same issue here, I notice a lot of support tickets say “contact your CSM”, but how do I find my CSM and how should I contact them? Thanks.

Badge
Hi Fred,

It looks like you are on our Starter plan, which means you can actually self-serve and migrate to our updated Starter plan if you wish to do so after researching the differences. To do so, please visit the _Organization Settings < General_ page. Thanks! Let me know if you have any followup questions on this topic.

Best,
Audrey