Now you can access Amplitude Community via single sign-on. Learn more!

• 22 November 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

How can I access the Community?

You have three options:

1. Use your existing Amplitude login: If you’re a current Amplitude user and customer, you can use the same email and password for Amplitude Community as you do for the Amplitude Digital Analytics Platform. Click on the “Sign In” button above in the Community navigation. You may be prompted to authenticate with the same email and password you use for the Amplitude platform. You can then register for any course or video in one click. 

2. Create a Community guest account: If you don’t have an Amplitude account, you may sign up for a Community guest account.

3. Get a free Amplitude and Amplitude Academy account:  You can also start a free Amplitude account Once created, you can enjoy the benefit of single sign-on and use the same email and password to log into Amplitude, Amplitude Community, and the Amplitude Academy.

Please note that you will need to fully activate your demo account in order to benefit from SSO. If you do not, you can use the demo site but will need to authenticate separately.

Can I merge a Community account created with two different usernames or email addresses?

We can do that for you! Just submit your request, and we will merge your account in our next batch of account merges. Thanks.

Other questions:

How can I contact the Community team?

If you have a question that’s not answered in this FAQ, feel free to send us a note at: community@amplitude.com. We’ll get back to you within 1-2 business days.

I'd like to give feedback on Community.

Great! We'd love to hear from you. Please submit your comments here.

I'm a partner. Can I access the Community? 

Any Amplitude user is welcome to use the Community to learn about our products and access peer support. If you're a partner, your official training and certification will take place within Amplitude's partner training platform here

I didn’t receive a sign-up or confirmation email?

Please be sure to check your Spam folder as Community emails often land there. If you don’t find one there, please reach out to us at community@amplitude.com.

How do I cancel or unsubscribe from my Community account?

Send us an email at community@amplitude.com and we’ll unsubscribe you.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!