How to submit a feature request to the Amplitude product team

• 13 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

If you’re already logged into Amplitude, we strongly encourage you to submit all of your product feature requests via our embedded request form in the Digital Customer Success Center. Follow this loom video on how to submit feedback in-product.

1. In the upper right corner of your Amplitude screen, click on (?) help widget 
    • This will expand the Digital Customer Success Center module 
  2. Click on the “Contact us” CTA 
  3. Select “Feature Request”
  4. Select which Amplitude product your request applies to
  5. Fill in & submit the embedded feature request form 

This will automatically get submitted to Amplitude’s Productboard to be prioritized and impact sized for the product roadmap. 

If you’re already in the Community, reading this post, then you can submit feature requests directly here as well. 

1. In community.amplitude.com, use the search bar to search on a key term related to your feature request
  2. Filter the results by Topic type = Idea
  3. Skim through existing feature requests to verify if your request is already represented
  4. Upvote any existing feature requests that you want Amplitude to prioritize
  5. If you don’t see your request already posted to the Community, then click the “New topic” CTA in the upper right corner 
  6. Set new topic type to Idea
  7. Submit your feature request
    • include any links or screenshots to help illustrate the gap that your request addresses
    • include the importance as nice to have, important, vs critical if it’s blocking you with no feasible workaround

The benefit of submitting your feature requests as Ideas in the Community is you can interact with, upvote, and tag relevant parties in your requests. These ideas then get funneled to Amplitude’s Productboard daily to further be prioritized and impact sized for the product roadmap.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @JennRu 

It’d be nice to additionally send an email to the submitter of the idea/feature request informing that their idea has been picked up in the roadmap.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

I love that idea @Saish Redkar , even I wish I could be informed when my requests are finally in the works 😅

I’ll share this feedback with product and see if/how it can be implemented in the future

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@JennRu 🙌🏻🙌🏻