Question

Reverse "Save onto charts"

• 20 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I´ve applied the filter to the dashboard I own and then proceeded with “Save onto charts” - hence the filter was applied to all my existing charts.

How do I remove this filter that is now applied to all the charts on my dashboard?

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
Hi Evgeniya,

Thank you for writing in! The 'Save onto charts' feature will permanently save the filters as the new defaults across all content on the dashboard. Unfortunately, there is currently no feature to bulk remove filters from all charts on a dashboard. If you want to remove a filter from all the charts, you would need to do it manually for each chart.

We understand that this might not be the ideal solution for you. We do, however, take customer feedback seriously. We'd like to encourage you to submit a feature request via the help button at the top right corner on the UI (question mark icon) > Contact Us > Select 'Feature Request' > Submit Feedback. This will send your feedback to the Product team directly!

Please share as much information as possible about your use case and how you visualize the feature. Links are more than welcome! A detailed description would help our Product team understand the importance of the request better.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions!

Best regards,
Thao

P.S. Checkout upcoming events and user meetups on our events page.