I’ve created a dynamic cohort of users (“active users”) who performed a set of tracking events “set A” in the last 7 days.
When I create a new chart to see “active users” who performed a different set of tracking events “set B” over the last 60 days, how does the dynamic cohort behave?
- Does the dynamic cohort retroactively adjust to determine the set of users 60 days ago that performed the initial “set A” 60 days ago?
- ...or does the dynamic cohort define the set of “active users” as of today, and just look at that set list of users 60 days ago?
- Create dynamic cohort is users who performed tracking event A in last 7 days.
- As of today, I see 3 users with IDs: 345, 346, 347
- I create a chart for tracking event B over the last 60-days
- I apply a filter on users of the dynamic cohort
- Will the chart only show me those 3 users? Let’s say users 345, 346, 347 only signed up two weeks ago. If I look at the chart, will I see 0 users of dynamic cohort with event b usage 60-days ago or could I potentially see older users (278, 279, 280) who would have met the criteria for the dynamic cohort at that time 60-days ago?
Best answer by belinda.chiuView original