I’m currently working on a client project that displays products on the front-end and dashboards on the backend.
I’m looking at using Amplitude as a possible solution to aggregate and display analytics, but I want to make sure I’m selecting the right tool for the job.
- The platform provides dashboards to multiple e-commerce sellers
- Each seller can have multiple products
- Each dashboard will show:
- Product Impressions
- Product Clicks
- Product Purchases
I want to make sure I’m using Amplitude in the right way.
- I understand using Amplitude for app analytics - as though I’m tracking a user activity from within a single application
- Is Amplitude suitable for essentially “reselling analytics” to users?
I’ve managed to successfully fetch analytics using the Dashboard REST API and filters like so:
While this is all possible and works as I expect (I think), I want to double check to make sure I’m not shoehorning a solution into a product I don’t totally understand.
Thank you for your time!
Best answer by Saish RedkarView original