Skip to main content

Welcome to the Amplitude Wizards India Community

• 6 September 2024
  • 0 replies

Hi Everyone!

Just want to introduce myself and also share that I’m super excited to launch our India User Group within our community. I can’t wait to meet everyone here and contributing to the growth and success of the Amplitude Wizards India community

🖐️Here’s a little more about me: Hello everyone, I'm Satya, part of Customer Success team at Amplitude. Over the course of my career, I have been fortunate to work with customers globally and across industries to design and drive change and helping enterprises embrace disruption technology to improve their business outcomes

💼 I'm currently part of the Customer Success team at Amplitude, where I collaborate with product, marketing & growth leaders across various industries to help them meet their growth goals using Amplitude

🌏 Location: I am based in Singapore 🇮🇩 but originally from Hyderabad, India 🇮🇳

🚀 I’m here to:

• Sharing best practices and case studies on how product analytics can be leveraged to drive business growth
  • Fostering discussions and collaborations within the community to drive innovation and thought leadership

💬 Talk with me about: Amplitude Best Practices, Product-led growth, Community building, Change management

🔵 Happy to connecthttps://www.linkedin.com/in/akkinapragada/

Be the first to reply!