Solved

How to set default home page for all users?

• 20 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi there,

I’m the project owner for my organization’s Amplitude space, and I would like to set a default home page for all users in the project. I changed my own personal home page, but that only affects my experience. 

The reason being that we set default filters/segments on all charts, and the starting home page provided by Amplitude does not contain those filters/segments.

Thanks,

Will

icon

Best answer by Saish Redkar 7 November 2023, 21:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Will D 

Are you referring to this new Homepage UI which got rolled out?

From what I have seen, this page’s content/layout is for just yourself and can’t be customized for all users. This could be a really good feature request submission for the Product Team.

As a manual workaround, you can ask the users to add your designated charts personally on their homepage,

You can provision a default team space when you provision user access via Permission Groups and host a dashboard in there with your custom segments applied as a “landing space”.

Hope this helps.

Badge

Thanks @Saish Redkar, I did not know that this was a new feature. I will take your suggestion for now.

Will

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Will D 

I just came across this. Looks like if you are the admin, you can now control how the homepage looks for other users for that project. This is under project settings.

Badge

Thanks @Saish Redkar! I saw this and made the update for our team a few weeks ago.