Scheduled Hourly cohort syncs from Amplitude -> Mailchimp fail immediately

• 9 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi all! We are trying to send lists of users from a cohort to Mailchimp every hour. When I define the cadence to be a scheduled sync on an hourly basis, the sync fails pretty immediately. When I do a one-time sync, the sync passes. The error comes up pretty immediately. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be happening? Thank in advance for your help!

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thanks for posting here @Esha Here’s the relevant section of our developer docs to help as you troubleshoot. We’ve also forwarded this to our support team. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks @Amplitude Admin ! Looking forward to hearing back from you soon :)

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @Amplitude Admin , gently checking in! Would you happen to have a eta on when the team can get back to us with a possible solution? Thanks so much for all your help!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Esha I hope all is well. I’m closing the loop. The team is still investigating and will get back to you in an email.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @Jeremie Gluckman , thanks for getting back to me! We’re committed to getting this sync working asap so please let me know if there’s anything I can do to speed up the investigation here. Thanks!