Solved

We need to be notified when traffic to a specific chart changes

• 4 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

https://help.amplitude.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001764612-Insights-Spot-anomalies-in-your-metrics-quickly-with-alerts

More specifically, we’d probably have to set up multiple alerts, based on traffic to the first step of a funnel, also to the last step in the funnel.

The above link implies that the Insights add-on should be able to help with this if the organization has the Growth plan enabled, which we do.  

I looked at a chart which I am creator of, and there’s a “bell” icon at top right next to the “more” drop down menu, which does allow set up of alerts (which implies that the Insights add-on is already built in to our plan possibly??) however, it seems to not allow the last 7 or 30 days, or any choice at all.  

@Esther Trapadoux are there permission levels I need, or what other thing am I missing to have an alert set up for traffic changes to a funnel chart?  Thank you.

@mkoiva

icon

Best answer by JennRu 4 March 2024, 17:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @Herb Lau you mentioned you’re looking to set this up in a funnel analysis chart, is your measured as section displayed as over time? This will convert your bar chart funnel graph to a linear conversion over time graph. 

The docs state the following

If you do have this set up, I’d be happy to take a look for you, feel free to share your chart URL that you’d like to set up the alert in.

Badge

@Jennru  Thanks, that may work.  I’ve started looking at it like you referenced.  Will watch and see and report back when I”m through putting out some other fires.