Solved

Why my events get disappeared

• 17 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, I posted some new events through HTTP API 2 days ago and made some charts for these events like this. It works fine, but when I look at the dashboard today, all the events I posted 2 days ago count become 0 in the charts and I also can’t find them in user stream. However, I can still see them in data (All the events started with ‘first’).

Does anyone know about this issue? Since I made dashboards for these events, I can make sure that these events are posted successfully.

icon

Best answer by belinda.chiu 21 February 2023, 22:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @haoyuan Thanks for this note and apologies for the delay. It’ll be hard to understand why you’re experiencing this until the team takes a closer look. We’ve escalated this note. In the meantime see if you can troubleshoot using our Help Center - setting up events. Here are other related threads that might help too!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @haoyuan ,

Thanks for your post and happy to help!

As context, on Feb 16 our team identified a bug that caused event-related data to appear missing from some of your Amplitude charts between Feb 9-13. None of that data was actually lost, our team has identified the root cause, and batches are being rerun now to solve the problem.

The batch runs are complete, and all your data should reappear in your chart UI as a result. Can you double-check the data on your side? 

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused here, and we appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best,
Belinda

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @belinda.chiu ,

I’ve double checked the data and it’s back again. It seems that the problem already get solved. Thank you so much!