Solved

Whether is it possible to track the current day's, current week's, current month's (including present day in all) data in Amplitude?

• 31 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Whether is it possible to track the current day's, current week's, current month's (including present day in all) data in Amplitude? If it’s possible how to configure. 

If we are giving one day means - only last one day’s o/p is shown in the chart. How to track the present day’s?

icon

Best answer by Yuanyuan Zhang 2 November 2022, 11:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @Mithra B

Thank you for reaching out! Could you please let me know what you are trying to achieve? 

Are you asking how you should ingest data into Amplitude? Or are you trying to perform a specific analysis? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Badge

Hi @Yuanyuan Zhang !
Eg: Is it possible to track today’s Daily active users in Amplitude? If we want to track today’s alone means is there any possibility?

If am giving as “1 day means, the before day’s alone only is coming. Whether the above requisition is not possible?

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @Mithra B

It is certainly possible to track today’s Daily active users in Amplitude. I created this example chart using our Demo data: https://analytics.amplitude.com/demo/chart/new/jrjvh4f. I set the date picker to “Between 02 Nov and 02 Nov”, which makes the chart only look at today’s data. 

It is also possible to look at data with weekly and monthly intervals. Let’s say if you want to check how many active users you have each week during the last 8 weeks, this will be the correct chart: https://analytics.amplitude.com/demo/chart/new/qw4o7ca

There are many other powerful charts and metrics Amplitude offers. If you have not tried it yet, I encourage you to sign up for our Demo and play with the data and metrics. 

If you have not started instrumenting data, a great place to start would be by reading our Introduction & Getting Started guide. This Quick Start Guide will walk through the data structure and what data you should send to Amplitude. If you are a developer or product manager who will be responsible for instrumenting Amplitude, then you should also read our Getting Started Guide for Developers and familiarize yourself with the Developer Docs.

If you need any help with our core features, please refer to our Help Center documentation. Here you will be able to read about the specifics behind how each feature works.

We've also recently launched the Amplitude Academy. It's a new resource with guided product training and courses to support your growth. We'll be adding more content over time but come join and check it out at academy.amplitude.com. 
Hope this helps you get started with Amplitude, but please don't hesitate to ask if there is anything specific that you need assistance with. Looking forward to seeing how you utilize Amplitude.

Badge

Thank you @Yuanyuan Zhang