Solved

Collecting daily data about number of users who went through funnel

• 17 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello, I would like to have a chart/dashboard from which I can take data every day, where the data is the number of users who went through a specific funnel. 

I’ll elaborate: If for example my funnel is made up of these events: event_1, event_2, event_3, event_4, etc. I would like to know every day, how many users went through the funnel up to event_1, how many users went through the funnel up to event_2, how many users went through the funnel up to event_3 etc etc. I want to take this data daily, that is, if I come today to Amplitude, I would like to know how many people went through each piece of the funnel for the entirety of yesterday. 

The best solution I found for this by now is creating a funnel of the events, then creating a cohort for users who completed each step in the event, in the last day. Then, create a segmentation chart with the event - any_active_event, and add all the cohorts. Is this accurate? Is there an easier way? 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Saish Redkar 24 January 2024, 20:46

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Inbar Zilber 

Another approach would be to use the Funnel chart’s “Conversion Over Time” view and break the down the steps in the counting by clause.

This will breakdown the daily conversion % between each steps ( 1→ 2, 2 → 3 and overall )

Here’s a demo chart- https://app.amplitude.com/analytics/demo/chart/new/veqj24i2

Hope this helps.