Solved

Can't find org url

• 4 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi, we have forgotten our organization URL (https://analytics.amplitude.com/org-url) so we can’t log in with our existing user. Almost sure it was something like wearrecorder...

How can we recover our org URL?

The app sends data to Amplitude in prod, we have the keys. I’ve been checking on analytics about half a year ago, but I can’t login to org now.

artursregs@gmail.com or artursletter@gmail.com 

There is an org called armito but I’d like to close that account as we are not using it anymore. But there should have been another one active about audio recorder.

Best regards,

Artur

icon

Best answer by Jeremie Gluckman 5 April 2023, 23:10

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out here @Gaket You can recover your login credentials here if necessary.
Hope that helps!

Badge

Hi! Unfortunately, it doesn’t. After resetting the password, I’m prompted to login and… to enter my org name. And that’s the problem. I have an app in prod and I have my amplitude key to send data there. The issue is that I can’t find the org name to be able to login. 

May the project have been removed automatically for whatever reason?

Badge

I believe it was called like this, but I keep getting the same error for the few ideas I had.

And I have the value in code, so it’s unlikely I’ve never created it.

Badge

Ok, finally, I was able to find the proper word for the org name, thank you for help!