Solved

Behavioral Cohorts API: Number of requests / month

• 29 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

For the Behavioral Cohorts API, there is this “consideration”: 

Is there a way I see how many out of the 500 requests this month I have used?

icon

Best answer by jarren.patao 1 December 2022, 17:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi @Anthony, At the moment, there isn’t an area within the UI that provides this information, but if you reach out to our support team through your Digital Customer Success Center on the Amplitude platform— we should be able to provide this information to you!

Apologies for the inconvenience, but I’ll definitely add this as a feature request for our team.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thanks @jarren.patao 

Is it safe to assume that using “Export CSV” from the Cohorts section of the Amplitude Analytics does not count against the limit? 

Userlevel 4

Hi @Anthony Sorry I had missed your reply. You are correct and the Export CSV function from the UI doesn’t count against the Behavioral Cohorts API limit!

Hi @Anthony, At the moment, there isn’t an area within the UI that provides this information, but if you reach out to our support team through your Digital Customer Success Center on the Amplitude platform— we should be able to provide this information to you!

Apologies for the inconvenience, but I’ll definitely add this as a feature request for our team.

@jarren.patao has there been any movement on this? We are essentially flying blind and having to make a guess at how many API requests have been made against our monthly allotment, which is essentially impossible because we don’t know which of the requests actually count (get list of all cohorts, get one cohort, get request status, and download the cohort). 

Can you provide any information on which of the above 4 calls counts against the 500? Are we’re getting dinged at least 4 API calls to get a single cohort? What if we need to get the status more than once when a large cohort takes a while to prepare?