i want to know how many time user visited this page and how many user visited this page. where can i find this details.
Best answer by Saish Redkar
To begin with, I would point out to the Data Taxonomy Playbook to understand how to define your events ( especially page view/visit events ) and user properties in context of your product, in case you are just starting out.
Once you have your events instrumented, you are all set to use the Event segmentation chart to answer those questions.
From some of your questions above, it seems like you might be coming from a Google Analytics world, for which it’s good to understand the differences between GA and Amplitude.
- How many users are active now?
- Depending on what is your “now”, the realtime metric view is the closest you can get to answering this question. However, this is an Enterprise-only feature as per the docs. Here’s a chart which shows this
2. Last month new user report?
- Something like this chart . You can toggle between linechart and barchart view to get the desired results
3. How many user has visited particular page?
- Taking the “View Welcome Page” as the desired page view event, a chart like this will help.
Hope this helps!