Error message on dashboard page: something went wrong

Badge

Hello

I keep receiving this message on reports I’ve created:

I’ve tried using the most recent versions of Chrome and Edge. Can someone please help?

Julia

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thanks for posting here @Julia Phillips. This thread has more info on how to troubleshoot. Please keep us posted if the issue persists. 

Badge

Thank you. I have been through steps 1-5.

I have tried Chrome (Version 110.0.5481.177) and Edge (Version 110.0.1587.63) on a MacBook Air (M1, 2020).
Email address is julia@signonsite.com.au. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thank you @Julia Phillips and excuse the delay here. We’ve forwarded this to the team who will take a closer look. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@Julia Phillips Happy to help!

We are unable to replicate the behavior that has been reported within this community post. To reiterate on the above, you are experiencing the behavior even in an incognito window? Is this happening to a specific dashboard or multiple? Is it only with dashboards?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Badge

Hello

We have tried incognito windows in Chome and InPrivate windows in Edge. This is happening to multiple people using different dashboards. Individual graphs seem to work. 

Thank you. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@Julia Phillips Thank you for the information!

We have mimicked your login and we are unable to replicate the behavior that is being described here. Currently the version of Google Chrome being used is Version 110.0.5481.177 (Official Build) (arm64). Which version of Chrome are you using?

Badge

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Julia Phillips Is this still not working for you?

Badge

Hello, it is still happening to multiple people. Sometimes the dashboard is shown for a couple of seconds and then we see the error message. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Got it, thanks for confirming @Julia Phillips. I’ve shared this with our product team too!

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @Julia Phillips our engineering team released a fix for the issue. Please let us know if you are still experiencing the behavior.

@eddie.gaona 

Hi, I have a same issue on my dashboard to multiple ppl in my company. 

I did 1~5 but didnt solve anything. 

1) What browser you are using (e.g. Google Chrome)

Google Chrome 
2) What version of the browser you are using (can be found using a simple tool like this https://www.whatismybrowser.com/)

3) What device and iOS you are using (e.g. Macbook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.2.3)

HP EliteBook 840GB
4) Your Amplitude email 

ram.lee@petnow.io

Thanks for helping me

Ram