Skip to main content
Question

[DASHBOARD API] Funnel analysis - weekly results

• 4 July 2024
  • 4 replies

how can I get consolidated results by week or month instead of overtime by day?Im using dashboard apis to create a funnel analysis

4 replies

Badge +2
Hi Adolfo,

Thank you for writing in! My name is Audrey, and I am your Technical Support Agent here to help you.

If I am understanding correctly, you are using our Dashboard REST API endpoint ? At this time, we do not provide an option to get consolidated results by week or month through the API.

The closest workaround I can think of would be to create a Funnel chart in the UI and set it to Weekly or Monthly.

We do, however, take customer feedback seriously. If you'd like, please submit a feature request via the help button at the top right corner on the UI (question mark icon) > Contact Us > Select 'Feature Request' > Submit Feedback. This will send your feedback to the Product team directly. I'd also be happy to submit one on your behalf if you'd like.

I hope this helped! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Audrey

P.S. Checkout upcoming events and user meetups on our events page.

Hello Andrey thanks.

So you mean create the graph in the ui and use the 
Get results from an existing chart using the chart id?

Is there any way to list via api all the chart ids for an user or space?

Badge +2
Hi Adolfo,

Yes exactly, you can use the chart ID to get results from the existing chart.

As for your second question, currently, there isn't a direct way to fetch all chart IDs within a space or for a user programmatically via an API. This is more of a manual task where you would need to pull the chart IDs from the chart URLs. If you need to get all chart IDs at once from a project, you can ask your account’s CSM or your sales rep to pull it for you on their Amplitude end. Let me know if you need help reaching out to anyone.

I hope this helped! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Audrey

P.S. Checkout upcoming events and user meetups on our events page.