Skip to main content

I am viewing a table in a Retention Analysis chart that has hundreds of rows, including “child” rows nestled below “parent” rows. Is there a way that I can collapse all of the “child” rows that are nestled below each “parent” row at once? Right now I seem to only be able to collapse them by clicking the down arrow to the left of each parent row, but doing that one by one is tedious and taking a lot of time for a table with hundreds of rows.

Yes, you can collapse all of the rows in the table of a segmentation chart if the software or tool you are using supports this feature. Typically, this is done by selecting an option like "Collapse All" or clicking a minus (-) sign next to each segment. This functionality helps in managing and organizing large datasets by hiding detailed rows, making the table more concise and easier to navigate.

Yes, you can collapse all the rows in a segmentation chart to simplify the view and focus on higher-level categories. The exact method to collapse rows depends on the software or tool you are using to create the chart.