Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Amplitude’s Head of Recommend Product: Bilal Mahmood - 26 May

• 18 May 2021
  • 0 replies
Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Amplitude’s Head of Recommend Product: Bilal Mahmood - 26 May
Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, fellow data monsters - I’m Bilal Mahmood, head of the Recommend Product at Amplitude. I’m hosting an Ask Me Anything on the 26th of May in which I’ll be answering questions directly from you on anything relating to a brand new product: Amplitude Recommend. I’m excited to leverage our community as a way to connect with all of you. Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of this event:

• If you have not yet signed up for the community, click Login in the top-right of the Amplitude Community and create an account using the email you use to log in to Amplitude
  • Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to ask your questions directly into the Recommend category.
  • “Like” other questions that others have asked that you want to be answered
  • We’ll collect questions from now until the day of the event - which I’ll then go through and answer as many questions as I can!
  • Our community team will be moderating questions and making sure they keep to our guidelines

Thanks and looking forward to connecting with all of you!- Bilal Mahmood

0 replies

Be the first to reply!