Skip to main content

So I created two funnels like this:

Funnel 1:

Events performed in this order: 1) Home Page Shown 2) Clicked About Us Button

Funnel 2:

Events performed in this order: 1) Home Page Shown 2) Clicked Contact Us Button

Now I want to create a chart that compares Clicked About Us Button to Clicked Contact Us Button and gives me the distribution in percentage. Can someone please help me with this?

Seems like Pathfinder is a way

hi @sagarsoni7 , did Pathfinder work for you?

another option is to build two different funnels as you describe in your comment, and then posting both on a same dashboard and making visible the percentages as in first row of my screenshot, (Funnel 1 and Funnel 2)

the second row would be an option if making a comparison of properties within a single event rather than a comparison of multiple events (seems like this is not your case),

hope it helps,

Hi @Tatiana, I couldn’t give Pathfinder a try since it isn’t available in my current plan.

Adding funnels to a dashboard make it comparatively easy to compare, thanks.

Do you happen to know if I need to set duration of both funnels myself or the dashboard auto sets it? Else one of my funnel would be showing data from Last 1 day and other could display from Last 30 days

Hi @sagarsoni7 ,

Glad to see @Tatiana answered your question! You would need to set the duration of both funnels yourself and save the charts. 

Hope that helps!

Kind Regards,
Denis

Hello @sagarsoni7, If you ar not intend to see the grafic you coul built a table chart.

I make my funnels side by side in a table, check this out: