Solved

Alert/Monitor by change in weekly value

• 19 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

The idea: to get an alert showing the top and bottom biggest DMA changers in revenue.

If I have app users in different DMAs and I wanted to know which DMA decrease the most in revenue week over week; could this be arranged?

Currently, I built a chart that shows me the $revenue by DMA, as well as they change Week Over Week per DMA (via the formula section).

Could I automate a report that tells me every Monday which ten DMAs increased the most (%) week over week and which ten DMA decreased the most (%) week over week?

Thanks, all!

icon

Best answer by Jacenda Davis 20 August 2021, 20:49

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @amplitude ,

You can try setting your alerts use case using the custom monitor feature.

Note that this feature is only available to Growth and Enterprise customers who have purchased the Insights add-on.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello @amplitude! Thanks for your question. Happy to help.

At the moment, the custom monitors feature mentioned by Saish would be the best feature to use for setting monitors for changes to KPIs and other metrics you are interested in.

*Please note, the monitors will report any change from the condition(s) you have set, so this would not give you a report of only which ten DMA’s increased or decreased the most, but it would alert you when the there was a change to the value/metric being monitored.

I am happy to file a feature request on your behalf, if you'd like! Kindly let me know if you’d like me to do so.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have questions.