Solved

export tracking plan (include event and properties) in JSON format

• 24 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi, 

Could you pls advise if there are a way to export the tracking plan (schema of events and events properties) to JSON format? I know that we can manually do that by downloading the CSV files, but is there a way to download the JSON format (may be through Ampli CLI?)

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Yuanyuan Zhang 29 November 2022, 18:43

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Nham , 

This is Nehita from Amplitude Support, thanks for writing in to the Community! This is a great question, I’ve reached out to our Engineering team for more insight on this, and I will get back to you as soon as I have more information. Thanks for your patience! 

Best,

Nehita

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Updates: 

After checking with the Engineering team, this currently depends on whether you're using Govern or Data. The Taxonomy API can be used to do this but is currently only available for use with Govern - support for it with Data is being worked on at the moment and we are expecting to support it in January 2023. 

Updates: 

After checking with the Engineering team, this currently depends on whether you're using Govern or Data. The Taxonomy API can be used to do this but is currently only available for use with Govern - support for it with Data is being worked on at the moment and we are expecting to support it in January 2023. 

Hello @Yuanyuan Zhang , has support for downloading a tracking plan in JSON format been added to Data yet?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@Adam DiCarlo great question, I’ve pinged our team to find out.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @Adam DiCarlo the Taxonomy API has been enabled for your organization to leverage with the Amplitude Data product.

Please use this documentation to make calls: https://www.docs.developers.amplitude.com/analytics/apis/taxonomy-api/?h=taxon

@eddie.gaona & @Esther Trapadoux Thank you very much!