Solved

Time zone in rest api

• 24 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hello, good morning. I would like to know how to change the time zone in the rest api and obtain the data correctly

icon

Best answer by Saish Redkar 24 July 2023, 22:41

View original

6 replies

Badge

I would like get my data but with the correct time zone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Brandon Henao 
If you are referring to the Dashboard REST API, then its time zone is the same as your Amplitude project's time zone. So changing the project time zone accordingly will help you get the correct data via the API.

Badge

Hi @Saish Redkar , Thanks , yeah already read the documentation , but I would like to set the time zone without set the project  , like this

but with the Rest Api.

Badge

Is it possible to do this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks for elaborating further.
Looks like the timezone selector only works in the chart’s date picker UI.

I’m not sure if the Dashboard REST API is modified to allow for adding the timezone as an api parameter as I don’t see anything in the public docs yet.

For now, only the API’s existing chart endpoint can be used to fetch a saved chart after changing the timezone in the datepicker.

Badge

Thanks for elaborating further.
Looks like the timezone selector only works in the chart’s date picker UI.

I’m not sure if the Dashboard REST API is modified to allow for adding the timezone as an api parameter as I don’t see anything in the public docs yet.

For now, only the API’s existing chart endpoint can be used to fetch a saved chart after changing the timezone in the datepicker.

Thank you so much.