Solved

How can i find my device id?

• 1 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi, guys. I’d like to find myself in Amplitude User-Look up (or User cohort report). So I downloaded Airbridge’s <My Device Id> application to see my device id which is the same with IDFV (right?) But I still cannot find myself in Amplitude User-Look up with putting my IDFV in device id. Unfortunately we don’t track user’s email or mobile number so it’s quite hard for me to track my data. Any tips for me?🙏🏼

icon

Best answer by tsegalla 2 February 2023, 23:07

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @chpark!

If you’re using Web, I recommend utilizing Amplitude’s Instrumentation Explorer extension.  It will help you see your identifiers as you explore your product, and also help you see when specific data points are being sent to Amplitude based on the actions you’re taking.

If this doesn’t work or if you’re not able to install the extension, try Amplitude’s Event Explorer which uses similar functionality.

As a last option, sometimes it helps to perform an event that you’re tracking in Amplitude that not a lot of your users typically perform.  This will make it easier to find yourself in your Amplitude data via our User Look-up feature.

I hope this helps!