Solved

Grouping users for analysis

• 12 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

We are a SaaS B2B company, and as one, we have group of users that work for the same client (for instance 5 users all work for company A and using our platform).

I want to see this 5 users who work for the same company, as 1 user. For example, I would love to do a Stickiness review, that will say “Company A”, and will tell me on how many days a user from company A has performed a certain event (this mean that even if it was a different user each day, this will show 100%). 

The “group by” doesn’t seem to work, as it show “the average among the users from company A”.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Nadia 16 March 2022, 12:06

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @guy.tsur !

Thank you for posting your question!

Based on your description, it sounds like the Accounts Add-on would be perfect for your use case. The accounts add-on allows you to tie users to a larger group with group properties and query on account behavior instead of on individual user behavior. Currently the add-on is only available for purchase in addition to a Growth or Enterprise plan. Please let me know if you’d like to learn more and I’ll connect you with the sales team.