Skip to main content
Solved

Can't see event property in Funnel Analysis?

• 13 April 2022
  • 2 replies

I seem to be running into an issue where even though I'm sending events with Event Properties that I can see when I look in the User Look-Up events, I can't seem to find them in the UI to select them / filter them.

For example, I have a pageview event that sends the pathname Event-Property registration/groups which I see on the User Look-Up page (see first screenshot), but I can't seem to filter and find it when I'm doing a funnel sequence. I’m on the Starter plan and haven’t hit my event limit yet.

Any help or insight would be appreciated!

Hi Brandon,

I logged into your account and do see registration/groups populated as a value for the pathname property:

Could you check again? Also do check that you are looking at the correct project as I saw you have more than one in your org!

Hi Ning,

Yeah actually I logged in later after I made this post and it did show up there, which was weird because it was definitely not showing up before. 

I did try logging out, refreshing, etc before that but not sure why it suddenly started working. Maybe just a caching issue?

Regardless, thanks for the reply and everything seems to be working now. I don’t think I did anything special to solve the problem except wait ~ a day for anyone else who comes across this issue in the future.