Solved

Strange behaviour using the Data Table Analysis with Segmentation

• 27 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello, I wanted to report what appears to be a bug in the analysis with amplitude that we may have encountered with end-to-end testing.

We attempted to group by session ID and filter cases in which users had performed 2 individual events within the same session. We expected 6 different cases to surface as per our tests.

We were successful in surfacing 4 of the expected 6 sessions using the amplitude logic.

However, 2 of the 6 expected cases did not surface.

When we searched specifically for these 2 session IDs, amplitude can confirm that in these cases, the 2 separate events that we wanted to verify were performed, were indeed completed. We would thus expect for these sessions to have been surfaced in our initial filtering. 

I am curious as to whether anybody else has encountered similar issues and whether this is a known issue?

icon

Best answer by Yuanyuan Zhang 1 November 2022, 18:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @ccreaser

Thanks for the post! This is a known bug that our Eng team is working on. I will let you know once it’s fixed. 

Best,

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @ccreaser

Thank you for your patience with us! Our Engineering team has resolved the issue of the Data Table. Sorry for the inconvenience and please let us know if you run into it again!

Best,