Solved

Homepage doesn't load

• 26 October 2022
  • 3 replies

I have been using Amplitude Analytics in the past months with no problem. But starting since last week I cannot load any graphs, not even the Home dashboard.

Rarely, it loads, but then I went into User Paths to see more details, it won’t load again.

I thought it could be a problem with my internet signal drop, but I can use other website normally. So I reach out to Support.

It would be great if you can look into this. Thank you

icon

Best answer by Saish Redkar 26 October 2022, 16:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @leb2.kmutt 

I’m assuming that you are just seeing the loading widget in the dialogs and nothing else?

I see that you are on Firefox. Can you try opening Amplitude in Chrome and see if this persists?
I can’t think of any other debugging method if the charts aren’t loading in the UI itself.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @leb2.kmutt ,

Can you let me know if this is still an on-going issue for you? If it is, please PM me your email and your Org ID. Thank you!
@Saish Redkar Thanks for helping to solve!

Kind Regards,
Denis

@Saish Redkar Thank you for your suggestion. It seems that after I finally reported it, the issue has just magically gone!

@Denis Holmes Thank you for following up.  The issue seems to resolved itself somehow, but if it comes back I will pm you. Thank you again.

Best regards,