Solved

Funnel analysis for user that did not convert

• 14 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello, 

Is there a way to display users that did not convert of perform an event? I am aware that the percentage of users that dropped off is displayed, but I am looking for a way to highlight that instead of percent users that converted. 

Essentially, I am looking for the inverse of whats display in a standard funnel conversion chart.  

icon

Best answer by Nehita I. 15 September 2022, 16:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello @aalqaroot , 

This is Nehita from Amplitude Support, thanks for writing in to the Community! 

Currently, the only way to view users who did not convert or have dropped off in a Funnel Analysis chart would be through the dropped off users that are displayed at top of each bar, as shown here. It isn’t possible at the moment to isolate this without also showing the percentage of users who have converted. 

I’d be happy though to pass your feedback on to our Product Development team! Can you please let me know why you would find this feature useful? 

Best,

Nehita

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @Nehita I. 

Thanks for your response. Such feature would be useful when analyzing user behavior on the product and really more than anything highlight the opportunity we have with users that did not convert. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Great idea @aalqaroot! We’d love to capture your feedback in our ideas forum. Here’s more info: