Solved

Figure out conversion rate to trial is affected by the specific amount of time between two triggered events

• 8 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi fellows, could you please help me with the task? We have an app where AI experts review dreams where paid users get their reviews immediately but non-paid have to wait. Now I want to find out how fast experts need to provide dream reviews to new users. For that I used Funnel analysis
Funnel:

1. OnboardSubmitWelcome (New user)
  2. Trial Started

How does the time between these two events affect the funnel above:
DreamReviewGetClicked (user clicks on dream review)
DreamReviewReceived (user receives dream review)
I did it by cohorts, but it was different from what I needed. I can not create cohorts when the time between events could be within. I can create only a completed time window.
Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Jacenda Davis 9 February 2023, 01:25

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello @Michael.Applica, thank for your question! Happy to help.

I understand that your trying to determine how the how the time between the DreamReviewGetClicked (user clicks on dream review) and DreamReviewReceived (user receives dream review) event impact your funnel sequence, correct?

If so, at the moment this would be a feature request as there isn’t a feature that would allow you to compare how one funnel sequence affects another funnel sequence. However, I would recommend you take look at the Impact Analysis chart which can be used to analyze how first-time engagement with one feature affects the rate of another behavior. 

Additionally, In the define a cohort tab there is also an operator to define cohorts by relative count (Amplitude will compare two different event frequencies).

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have questions.

-Jacenda