Question

Could Someone Give Me Advice on How to Implement Amplitude for Mobile App Tracking?

• 11 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Hello there,

As I am working on implementing Amplitude for tracking analytics in our mobile application. I have gone through the documentation and set up the basic tracking, but I am looking for some advice and best practices from those who have more experience with Amplitude.

Specifically, I would like to know about

What are some recommended practices for tracking events in a mobile app? Are there any common pitfalls to avoid?

How do you recommend identifying and tracking users across sessions and devices for a seamless user journey analysis?

When is it appropriate to use custom properties, and how can they be effectively utilized for deeper analytics?

Also, I found some help from this too: https://medium.com/takodigital/implement-amplitude-on-your-mobile-app-cbf7bf1a9610info

What are the best practices for managing data retention and ensuring user privacy compliance, especially with recent regulatory changes?

Are there any tools or platforms that integrate particularly well with Amplitude for enhanced analytics and insights?

Any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated,

Thankyou in advance.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!