Object Management in Amplitude provides users with a one-stop shop for centrally managing analysis objects (custom events, metrics, segments, cohorts) to reduce clutter and increase trust/confidence for end users when building analyses.
During creation, users can view similar objects to reduce duplication and “officiate” objects. Once created, users can view metadata, search for and edit existing objects, and jumpstart analyses from the object itself.
With Object Management Center, you can now
- Create official “verified” analysis objects
- Update existing analysis object definitions
- Understand what analysis objects are most/least queried
- Delete unused, inaccurate analysis objects
- Proactively reduce clutter by identifying duplicates in the system
- Jumpstart analyses from objects after checking key metadata
As part of our open beta release, Object Management is available in our enterprise plan and will be rolling out to customers this week. Head over to our Help Center documentation on getting started!