Solved

There is no data on the User Look-Up page.

• 14 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hello.

Please help me if anyone knows about my problem.

In the picture below, there are 5,075 events, but there is no data in User Look-Up.

And there is an error in the console.

WebSocket connection to 'wss://api.knock.app/~~~~~~' failed

Do you know why this happens?

What am I missing?

icon

Best answer by Esther Trapadoux 14 November 2023, 13:00

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@fizz thanks for writing in, do you mind checking again? Everything looks like it’s firing properly on my side.

Badge

@Esther Trapadoux 

Thank you for your answer

I just checked and unfortunately, the problem continues.

And I have 2 projects and one works well and the other has a problem.

Additionally, I can check the data through the Export Data. But I can check almost an hour after I send the event.

*Export Data
[Organization settings] -> [Projects] -> [my Project] -> [Export Data]

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thanks for the extra info @fizz I looked into your instance and saw that one project did have events showing up in the main user look-up page. And the other project had a blank main page but I was able to view specific users. And I was able to build a chart with events in the other project. So you’re right that data is being sent, but I don’t know why the user look-up view is missing. I’ll file a bug report to have someone look into this further. Are you able to search for specific users in the meantime?

Badge

@Esther Trapadoux 
Yes, I see. I'll use it that way. 

Can I track the progress of the bug report?

And I'm recording an event about an hour later in Export Data. Do you have any advice on this part?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@fizz I filed the bug report with your email address, so you should receive email confirmation along with updates. For the data export, unfortunately, there is a delay when you use our Export API.

Badge

The 'export data' was checked through the following route.
[Organization settings] -> [Projects] -> [my Project] -> [Export Data]

Do you think it's right to say this?