Solved

Unable to view Custom Marketo Boolean Field after sync completion

• 30 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello!

Many a times I want to verify if I have synced a given cohort to the correct Marketo field. It appears that I'm not able to view the Custom Marketo Boolean Field after a sync is performed. Once you sync, the only option is to resync it or set up a new field for another sync. Is there a way to view this field after a sync is performed?

Ideally, seeing this field alongside the following details for a cohort will be helpful - 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by belinda.chiu 31 March 2021, 22:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Saish Redkar ! 

Just so that I am on the same page - can you clarify the following? I believe you would like an easy way be able to see the Custom Field for example amplitudetest as shown in this screenshot below without needing to reopen this Sync message. 

Custom Field = amplitudetest to appear in Cohort details

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @belinda.chiu !

Thanks for responding.

Yes! Something like that. Even after reopening the Sync dialog for a completed sync, I’m not able to view the custom field which was used. Is this the default behavior or is there an alternative workflow?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

@Saish Redkar Thanks for confirming! In that case, it is currently default behavior that we don’t reveal the custom field outside of the Sync dialog box. However, I can definitely see how having it appear in the areas you mention would be super helpful so that you can easily see which field to look for in Marketo. I’ll go ahead and submit this as a feature request to the Product team on your behalf! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks @belinda.chiu ! Appreciate the feature request submission :slight_smile: