Solved

I'm stuck On the page of Set Up Unity Sdk

• 4 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi I'm a new User of Amplitude,

I created an account at Amplitude in the as free starter plan. Then I added same unity sdk dependency which is already given in Amplitude, But I can't find my dashboard

After the first signup I only have two options in Amplitude.

1. Invite your team member.

2. Setup data source

I have created the organization and also created my first project.

I use project's api key in unity code but i can't get any analytics data or dashboard because my setup is not finishing unity sdk.

I'm stuck On the page of Set Up Unity Sdk

page showing listening …

Constantly happening

So tell me what should I do now?

icon

Best answer by Saish Redkar 4 November 2022, 19:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @GameV 

I’m not too familiar with Unity SDK setup and never used the “Listening” widget to test out ingestion. But if the triggered event successfully got ingested via that project setup and API key, you should also be able to verify this using a simple event segmentation chart realtime - https://analytics.amplitude.com/demo/chart/new/el1300y

Are you able to see the chart creation option in your UI or you aren’t able to get past the unity sdk setup screen?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @GameV , can you let me know about Saish’s question above? Happy to help you then!

@Saish Redkar There is no option to create a chart in my UI. Nothing is here related about charts

And yes I'm not able to get past the UnitySDK setup screen?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @GameV ,

Did you send an event to Amplitude through the SDK? Like a simple “App Started” event or something similar? You need to send an event first and then the “Listening” portion of the setup will say something akin to “Received first event, go to Dashboard”. Have you sent an event? What is your Org ID? I can go take a look for you. 

Kind Regards,
Denis