Solved

Custom Event metadata

• 8 May 2023
  • 4 replies

How Can I export/ Which API can be used the custom event to actual event mapping data to be added to datalake?

icon

Best answer by Naryie Vasquez 9 May 2023, 19:55

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hey @Medha Patil,

If I understand your question correctly, you can create an event streaming integration (if you’re part of the integration portal closed beta to perform integrations of your product with Amplitude. See: integration portal docs).
You can do that using the event forwarding feature, please review the limitations and take into account that amplitude also uses Freemaker as a template to send the events, here is the link to the docs.

Hope it helps :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@Naryie Vasquez thanks for helping out!! @Medha Patil let us know if this works for you!

All I want is way to get metadeta of event name and custom event mapping that can be done using UI to have grouping of events in datalake. don’t need to forward actual event or properties.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @Medha Patil thank you for reaching out!

What do you mean by metadata? The only API we have available at this time would be the Taxonomy API as described, here. The endpoints here would be the only options we have currently in terms of using an API with events/properties.